Tuesday, February 27, 2007

it's official

I am going here, Venice on the 2nd of April...We made our official booking tonight. Oh my goodness. I feel like I am going to puke. Like, seriously. I feel so sick. My head is rushing and my legs are shakey. Seriously. I am going to freaking ITALY. We are staying for three nights here. I am pretty excited. But, it hasn't hit me yet...


Then, we are making our way here... to Rome. Staying here until the 10th. Still, hasn't hit me. I am so freaked out about money... and the only thing I have paid for tonight was Heather and I's plane ticket from London to Venice... 100 pounds ($200.00). She bought the other tickets because they were in the Euro, so we will figure out how much I owe her. We were so fed up looking at this shit, that we just wanted to book it and be done. It took us three hours. Only because we switched the dates and the hostels we were looking at. But, we have our flights and places to stay. The real fun will be getting from the airport to our hostels/hotel and then figuring out where everything is. goodness... I am f-reaking out. Not too bad, but I feel sick. I am glad that I am going with Heather and Jackie. We are going to have a lot of fun. They are both very relaxed, so hopefully I will grab some of their relaxness... because we all know me... little worry wort I am.

I AM GOING TO FREAKIN' ITALY!!! Holy CRRRAAAAPPPPP!!!! :)

2 comments:

Jeri said...

I am sooooo very jealous and yet, excited for you!!! Once you've been there I just know you will move heaven and earth to go back with me!!!

Becca said...

blogger is making me mad. No can do the comments. Anyway all this fun at your fingertips -good for you.