
This was the only picture taken last night. The only one, no joke. haha. This was very close to the end of the night. My tongue is really long. I knew I had a long tongue, but I had never taken a picture with my tongue out like that.
It was a good night. I had a lot of fun like I usually do. When we were done eating at Heather's at like 2 in the morning, Jackie and I started walking back and this guy was stealing a shopping cart from ASDA. He had got it passed where it locked up. I asked him how he was doing, and he came over because we were American. We talked to him for about an hour, then our friend Blair came over and started talking with us. It is interesting meeting random people who are drunk and whom you will never see again.
Came home and had the worst sleep ever. And the prick that lives next to me had his boyfriend over last night, so they were up at 9 am laughing obnoxiously loud and being a pain in my ass. I went to bed at 3.30 and woke up every hour. I need my sleep, and these doods just don't have respect.
Today Heather and I went shopping. I got a backpacking back pack for only 20 pounds (40.00!) which is bomb because you can't find a good backpacking back pack for less than 75 bucks. I am so excited. Buying the backpack is just so cool. I would have never thought I would be able to go backpacking... in a different country nonetheless!! In fact, I never thought I would be doing this whole thing. I know a lot of people had doubts about me actually going through with this, shit I even doubted myself but I did it. And that in itself is something I am very proud of. It really is amazing to me that I am doing this... I wake up every morning thinking "I did this. I made this happen. I am paying for everything myself. This is all me!" I didn't even I would ever get into college, and now look at me... I am in college and in a different country. It makes me smile just thinking about it.
American Literature is calling me, so I must go.
No comments:
Post a Comment