Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Cadbury Deliciousness

Cadbury World today. Holy smokes so much chocolate. We paid ten pounds to get in and as soon as we started walking into the exhibit we got handed two things of chocolate: cadbury buttons and a twirl bar. We look around, don't really read anything (we pretty much went for the chocolate), watched a couple of films... learned how they made the cadbury eggs, roses, dairy milk bars, etc. etc. saw chocolate coming through a little spot up to packaging, saw chocolate mixing... Oh my god. CHOCOLATE HEAVEN! We got more free chocolate as we left one of the exhibits. Then we went and did a little ride that reminded me of It's a Small World, but it was Cocoa bean world. Crazy. We then got to "make our own" chocolate where they ask you what you want in the bottom of a cup and then put cadbury chocolate all over it. Mine was really good. I got little biscuit thingies. Too much for me though, so I only had a couple of bites and then gave the rest to Heather. After the Cadbury World, we made our way back to the train station because there is a place where they put all the retarded chocolate that didn't meet the standards or whatever for wicked cheap. I got 32 candy bars for 8 dollars. THIRTY TWO CADBURY CANDY BARS FOR ONLY EIGHT DOLLARS. I got 8 regular dairy milk bars, 8 dairy milk caramel bars, 8 dairy milk mint bars, and 8 dairy milk biscuit bars. I am so chocolated out though. The thought of chocolate makes me want to hurl. I had so much today. I don't feel too much like an oinker because we did a lot of walking today. But chocolate was my breakfast/lunch today and then at 5.30 we went and had an actual dinner.

I am not doing my paper. OBVIOUSLY, since I am informing everyone of my chocolate experience. I did find quotes and typed them in... just didn't explain them because a. I don't know what i am talking about and b. i don't know how to explain because of the first point. bahaha. go Kyrie.

I have class tomorrow. I am going to talk to my professor in Story of English about my test because I am really worried about it. I am also going to print off my paper that is due Thursday and turn it in tomorrow. Tomorrow is also Wednesday which means it is SU night! Mike, Heather and I are going on a little picnic before the madness begins of crazy drunk college kids (us included). I am looking forward to it. Wednesdays are my nights to kind of release and forget about all the burdens that rest on my shoulders throughout the week.

Thanks to Skype, I got to call my grandma collect. It was nice to hear her voice, especially since we are both used to talking every Sunday. I plan on making my way through my little list of phone numbers eventually so I can talk to everyone a bit. I have no idea how much it costs people to accept my collect calls, but I keep it short. Maybe 10 minutes.

I guess I should go to bed. 9 am will come quicker than I want it to.

No comments: