My week was OK besides the breakdown. I am still worried about my test, but oh well. I talked to my professor on Thursday about my House of Mirth paper and he said after reading the first two pages that I will get a passing grade. He is such a great guy, and probably the only one I feel comfortable enough talking to. I am not doing homework today but tomorrow I will be spending the day in the library.
Wednesday was a lot of fun. Heather and I went out. She even did my make up, which was great! I felt super pretty, and it is nice to see how people do makeup. I have done the same thing for about 6 years now, so I am learning new things and being more adventuresome. I would rather do it now, then try to do it when I am 65 and have grandchildren, and be "that grandmother" haha.Mike, Heathers boyfriend flew in yesterday so we made our way to the Birmingham International to go pick him up. We left at 6am. It felt like spring, and we were lucky because we didn't have to wait for any train. It only took us about 45 minutes to get there, including walking to the Wolverhampton train station. It is nice to know what I will be able to do that when I go home.
Today we are going shopping and making Mike over. I am not a big shopper, but I am looking forward to it. The one thing I realized when my computer broke, is that I spend far too much time on it. I spend countless hours doing nothing productive with my time. Sure, at 1 in the morning I start writing, but during the day, I just surf the net trying to figure out something to do. That is going to stop. I am in England and not having a computer made me go and hang out with people. Mostly Heather, but I hung out with Matt too. Plus, when I am awake, like now at 12.48 pm every body I want to talk to is still asleep, so there really isn't a point for being on all the time. No one can e-mail me or anything.
I need to start getting ready for the day. But now I feel a lot better. There are still times that I want to go home, but not as often as when my computer broke and I was having some emotional baggage problems. haha. It is a beautiful spring day, and I cant wait to soak up the sun!! Also, I added more photos on my photo page under Wolverhampton Friends. Pictures from Wednesday night that are pretty grand!! http://community.webshots.com/user/Kyrielynn6
1 comment:
and there ya go!....xoxox
Post a Comment