
This is what we first saw when we stepped off the bus into Liverpool. It was pretty cold by the water, obviously because it always is, but it was nice to be next to water. It was a 2 hour bus ride, and I hate bus rides so I slept for most of it. We had a fire alarm at 4.30 in the god damn morning so we all had to evacuate and stand out in the cold. I had to be up in three hours at 4.30 in the morning and I had already been asleep for 5 before it went off. I was tired and all I wanted to do was be in my nice warm bed. I was tempted to stay in my bed, but if there was an actual fire, I am on the 5th floor. That would have been bad. This was our second fire alarm this week. ANYWAY, Liverpool was really cool, and I guess we went on the anniversary of Strawberry Fields, Strawberry Day I think... I don't really know what it was but it was huge.

This was the first thing we did. I am not a big fan of the Beatles, but since this is where they got started, I figured I had to do it. The tour had a lot of information, but there were so many people there and the hallways and stuff were really crowded. And people are rude as hell when it comes to them STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE THING YOU'RE READING. I don't have the patience to deal with that crap. Anyway, I bought a little shot glass at the end of it and a postcard. It was nice.
After that experience we started making our way to go get some food before we go to one of the largest and oldest cathedrals. Lunch was good, but our waitress was an idiot and wouldn't give us our check even though all of us had our money out. So after that we just started walking and this is what we saw....

It is so beautiful. I should stop posting these pictures, because you can find them on the website where all my pictures are. Anyway, it was huge and we got to go to the very top! It was wicked fun. these things are so enchanting to me, and I am sure to everyone!
We left at 5.30 or something around there so it wasn't that long of a trip and we were all so exhausted from rushing and walking fast so we could see things. We didn't get to do a lot... I wanted to go the museum that had a to scale Titanic, since this is where the Titanic took off. But, alas, time was short and each thing took about an hour, plus who knows how long to walk there. I am glad that they plan these trips for us, but I just wish they were longer so we could do more things and take our time. But alas, it is a school program and they are cheap.
The next school trip that I am going on is York, which is like a 5 hour bus ride, but that isn't until the end of March. But who knows what I will do between now and then!!
No comments:
Post a Comment