Wednesday nights at the SU (student union) are 2 for 1 night. A lot of people go because of the deal, so my friend Heather sent me an IM (instant message) and said to come. I had a cup of espresso… I didn’t want to just sit in my room all night bouncing up and down so I agreed. As we were walking, I told Heather that I was going to get drunk tonight. We get there around 11 and Heather, Sarah and myself go to the bar and order three shots. I don’t know what it was, but you know those chocolate oranges that you have to smash in order for them to look like an orange? That is exactly what it tasted like. They were great. After that we ordered snakebites and made our way back into the other room. Heather and I drink at the same pace so we were done in about 15 minutes so we went pee and went back to the bar, had another one of those shots and another snakebite. Now, one snakebite and I feel pretty buzzed. But we were drinking pretty fast I didn’t feel anything. After we finished that, we went back to the bathroom where Heather and I came to the conclusion that we were twins… destined to be together. This is her…
Anyway, after the bathroom we went back to the bar, had another shot (they were only 1 pound each) and got this tropical drink. It was pretty bomb so I didn’t mind the whole carbonated thing. While Heather was at the bar getting the drinks this guy came up to me and started talking. I welcomed it and he was an English major as well. He asked me what I was drinking and I said “I don’t know… my friend Heather is buying me something”. Yes, I am a jackass sometimes. He started talking to me again and then I realized that Heather was gone so I told him I needed to find my friend. By this time, I am feeling it… and we are out on the dance floor having a great time. We were dancing singing (more like yelling) to each other and just letting loose. After we were done with those drinks we once again had to go to the bathroom. And most of the stalls were out of freakin’ toilet paper. So finding one with toilet paper was an adventure all on its own. Soon after this, we went back to the bar, ordered another shot and another tropical drink thing and one of the exchange students, John started talking to me. He said that I had the most beautiful smile and that he has never seen someone with a smile like mine. And seriously… no joke the other dood from before came up at started talking to me. AWKWARD! Luckily, Heather got the drinks fast and just grabbed my hand and pulled me away. We took our shot and then went back on the dance floor. I am pretty drunk by this time and dancing and singing is by far the best. As we were leaving at 2.45 in the morning, that first guy that started talking to me said “Can I come home with you? I don’t want to walk by myself” That kind of freaked me out, and I was hesitant. He asked where I lived and I told him Randall lines and he lives here too. Well, we walked out without him and went to ASDA to get some food. I got some spring roles (which are not that great) and a Bounty bar which is my favorite candy bar! As we were checking out, Heather goes “Hey look, it is the guy from the SU” I totally don’t look and just go, oh crap oh crap. We all checked out and I asked our friend Justin if he could walk me home. He said it wasn’t a problem and that what the dood said was a little creepy. So we were walking at a slow pace so he could pass us and then waited outside the dorm until we saw he was in the elevator. I gave Justin a hug and said thanks, and told him I would see him tomorrow in class. I get into the elevator still dancing in my head and walk onto the fourth floor. I see that guy at the end of the hallway next to the stairs that I need to take. So, I stop by Matt’s room to see if there is any noise, but it is 3 in the morning… there was nothing. So I walk to the stairs and he is standing there with another guy talking. So I just walk pass them and he goes “You live on this floor? In this corridor?” and I go yes, I just live down the hall and he says “So we are neighbors then” and looks at me funny. I laugh and go yes. As soon as I hear the kitchen door shut, I go into my room and lock the door. CREEPY. I was drunk, so I am sure that made it more creepy than it actually was… but still. You never know. I went to bed shortly after that.
1 comment:
yo yo yo. nice blog. joe and i are back so come visit.
Post a Comment