I am writing right now, because this is the most exciting thing to happen in my weekend. And once I tell you, you will truly think I am a pathetic human being.
There are police men surrounding the building that is being built right next door to me. There is a helicopter flying around. The police men and WOMAN are talking in their little pieces and holding their fingers to their ears to make sure they get all the information. I can't see what they are looking at, but I can only assume there is someone in the building right next door. Yes, this may very well be my huge imagination, but how creepy is that? Might I add that there is a younger chap who is very good looking?
I hear more sirens coming. This is big. I am pretty excited to see the outcome of this little mystery stakeout. I wish I could see what the hell is going on. The young chap keeps looking up and this one spot, and my window doesn't open far enough for me to stick my head out to see what is going on. it is now 1.37pm. One of the caretakers for my dorm is outside giving a report to the police woman. Perhaps, if I can't figure out what the hell is going on after they leave, I will go and ask him what was happening. He likes me... in a gross way though... he wanted to take me out to drink. yeah. gross.
It is a bomb. There is a dog sniffing around. I went into the kitchen and there are police men ALL OVER THE PLACE. No joke, they are everywhere. And the helicopter. There may not be a bomb, but that is what they do when there is a bomb threat. I remember in high school we got a bomb threat and the police men brought all these dogs to sniff it out. Holy crap. How creepy. All the girls in my flat are talking about. We have been going to their rooms to get a different view of everything. I live right next to it. The building that they are searching, I mean. This is getting intense. Holy manoly. it is now 1.47pm.
I just helped the police!!! I saw a man run out of the construction site when they were not there and he ran into where the trash is. And they came running back and I screamed from my window. holy crap I am shaking. Like there is so much adrenaline in my system right now. Holy crrrraaaapppp. Now there are even more men here. and they are searching the guy that was running into the trash place. My hands are soooo shaking. It is 2pm
I guess there wasn't a bomb. haha. But, this man was stealing pipes from the construction site, and I guess these specific pipes are really expensive. They usually sell them once they have stolen them. A lot of drug dealers and drug addicts do that. It is weird how nice the police are. In America you would probably get hassled a little more and yelled at. It is now quiet and boring... once again. But hey, at least I got some adrenaline pumping... and I was a hero!! WOOHOO!!! Go Kyrie. The closing time to this blog is 2.15 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment