Tuesday, February 20, 2007

spinning around

I had some Chinese food tonight, and while it wasn't August Moon (best Chinese in flagstaff), it was still pretty good. After dinner heather and I started planning our Spring Break. The plan was Barcelona then Italy--Venice, Florence and then Rome... and we planned it all out and for our flights and accommodation for all those places, it just hit $600.00 and that was with three flights and then all the accommodation for the four places. Now, we are only going to Italy to spend more time in Venice, Florence and Rome. So, hopefully this will make it a little cheaper. And we will be able to spend more time in each place instead of having to be rushed. It made me sick just thinking about the two countries and 4 HUGE cities in only 9 days. So, I am glad Heather and I think alike. Annnnnd, I am glad I can say we are going to ITALY for easter break! bomb!

I am planning just a day trip somewhere close to Wolverhampton this weekend. I want to not be here every weekend. Seems stupid to sit in my room not doing anything while I am in England. So I don't know where we are going, somewhere semi-close but far enough from here.

Other than that, not a lot going on. They finally fixed my shower so now I can shower over here and not on the dood's side. This week is looking good. I am going out tomorrow with the peeps and on Thursday, Heather and I are going to go shopping as well as pick up some backpacking back packs, because they are only like 25 pounds (50.00) which is about the same.

No comments: