Thursday, February 1, 2007

at the end of the day

Today has been such a great day! I haven't done anything except go to class at 6pm. However, I will be very busy reading seeing as I have to read three novels almost every week. haha, gooo me.

The exchange advisor here, Nicola emailed me today telling me to come into her office to work out my accommodation problem. She called some people and nothing showed up, so I will not be charged at all. That was all I wanted, and it took bloody forever. She told me where I could go to pay for my accommodation so I did that today. I got an extra 50 pounds taken off because I paid so early, but it was very, very close to $2,000 still. But, it is done and now I am pretty much stress free.


I didn't have my Story of English class today because the academic advisor said it was on Thursday, but it is on Wednesday. I went and talked to the professor and told her my situation and she was very understanding and said not to worry about it and she will see me next WEDNESDAY. ha.

Tonight I think I am going to take it easy. I have a sore throat... might be due to the fact that I was singing/screaming last night, but I am going to rest just in case it isnt from that. I have books to read!! The one I am reading right now is dreadful. Robinson Crusoe is what it is called and I want to shoot myself. haha. I also need to start reading House of Mirth tomorrow, and luckily, I don't have to buy that because my Aunt Jeri gave it to me for my birthday present and I brought it with me! How lucky am I!! So that will save me a couple of bucks. woohoo.


I am in a much better mood today. I am pretty sure I lost at least 10 pounds because my clothes are not fitting right at all. And I just washed these clothes so they should be at least a little tight. But hey, I am NOT complaining about the loss of weight. I encourage it.


Here is a picture of me and Andreea from last night. This was when we first entered which is why I have my jacket on.

No comments: