- laundry
- going to my special place one last time
- going to Starbucks and finishing Invitation to a Beheading
- going to the art gallery
You would think the day would be going faster since I have done a lot. But, of course, it is dragging. it is only 5.45 here. 5.45!!! gosh darnet. But at least the day is practically over on my side of the world.
Tomorrow:
- take bedding and unwanted clothes/shoes/other random shit to the donation dumpster outside ASDA.
- hopefully go for a walk
- finish packing
- take my lat shower in the god awful shower here
- and try to keep my mind occupied as much as possible.
My bus that will take me to the airport on Sunday leaves Sunday morning at 5.15. I am taking a taxi to the bus station because I can't walk all my luggage up there by myself... I should get to the airport around 6.35 and I will check in and go through security. My flight leaves at 9am which is 1am back home. 7.5 hours later, I arrive in Newark where I will hopefully catch the earliest flight available (there are still 15 seats for the one at 3 and about 20 for the one at 4) so I don't have to sit in the airport for 8 hours waiting for my original flight at 6pm. I figure I will cry if they don't let me. Cry, say it is my 21st birthday, and that I haven't seen my mother in freakin 4 months. Tears always seem to get me what I want. :)
Right now I am not very sad that this experience is coming to an end. I think I will be sad once I am away and the shock of being home again goes away. I am at the whole "alright already, time to come home" phase. But I know once I look back, I will miss certain things about being here. It will just be awhile, seeing as I will be so excited be home.
No comments:
Post a Comment