I have finished my paper. It took me about an hour. Whether or not it is any good, who knows, but whatever. I am over this school and their grading.
Usually I hate Sundays. It always marks the new week and makes me freak out because my planner is slammed with shit I have to do. You want to know what my planner says this week?
May 7th Monday- Turn in EN 3011 paper?
May 8th Tuesday- DUBLIN!
May 9th Wednesday- DUBLIN!
May 10th Thursday- DUBLIN! and Grandmas 3000th birthday! (she never tells me how old she really is. instead, she tells me she is anywhere from 1,000 years old and on)
May 11th Friday- EN3011 Paper due. If not submitted Monday, SUBMIT TODAY BEFORE 5pm.
May 12th Saturday- blank
May 13th Sunday- Mothers day (but it is already written on there)
Seriously. What an easy week. What an exciting week this new week is going to be. YAY!! I love his week. Although, I am going to love next week even more! Besides the whole two finals thing and dropping off one of my favorites at the airport at 4.30 in the morning on Wednesday. It is going to be a great week.
Today will consist of nothing. I might read Everything is Illuminated for a bit. I don't really' have anything to do, besides laundry. But I may just wait to do that tomorrow. I will be bored tomorrow, so who knows.
I walked into the shower this morning and this is what I see; the shower head on the ground, unattached from the little hose thing, chunks of hair everywhere, empty shampoo bottles, a dirty razor. seriously. I am so glad I only have to shower like 9 more times. I cant wait to shower in my shower at home. Our shower is amazing. I love it. I also can't wait to share a toilet with only one other lady, who would be my mother and isn't gross and doesn't puke all over the seat. And I will have toilet paper everyday! I wont have to steal toilet paper anymore!
I have become obsessed with looking at the weather channel. The rest of the time here (at least the next 10 days) is nothing but cloudy and showers here in Wolverhampton. haha. How horrible. We had such an amazing week last week, and now... it is going to be yukky until I leave. No good. I am getting excited... the 10 day forecast almost has the 19th/20th on it. haha. I am a dork, I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment