Well. It is official. Kyrie has her first hangover in her entire life. Oh My FUCKING JESUS! How horrible is this?? I do not like this at all. I never get hangovers. I do now.
Heather and I decided we should go out since it is our last Wednesday together in Wolverhampton (she leaves in 13 days and next Wednesday we will be in Dublin), so we decided we should go and see everyone we probably wont see ever again. We had a drink with dinner (gin and tonic) which led to me having three more, Heather having one more and then going to the store to buy two of her favorite drinks here. Then we go out to the SU, and blah blah blah. I had a BLAST though. It was the first time I didn't take care of anybody and I just let loose. I fell down (how embarrassing now that I look back on it), but I was dancing with my friend Ruben, so he helped me up. The DJ at the SU hates us. We request American songs. EVERYONE loves the American songs that he plays, and he didn't play ANY last night. Very disappointing when it came to the music. But I danced anyway. Everything is a little blurry still. But, there is this guy that I call my boyfriend, even though he doesn't even know I exist... and I always kind of got the gay vibe from him... and last night, I think I saw him kiss a guy...? I don't know. Certain parts of the night are a little fuzzy in my brain. We leave the SU when it closes and we go to ASDA to get some pizzas with our friends Blair and Dave. We make two pizzas, eat them and then Blair and I walked back to Randall lines to go to bed.
I woke up at 9.30 this morning... still drunk, feeling horrible, and having to pee. So I made the walk that seemed like it was a mile long to the toilet to pee. Come back into my room feeling like i am going to puke and lay on my bed. Trying to go back to sleep, and trying... the god damn construction is still going on and they like to drill holes in the ground in the morning, and not in the afternoon when everyone is awake. But I managed to get another two and a half hours of sleep. I drank some water which didn't really help (i don't know what to do in these situations... I've never had a hang over!) I just took a shower which helped a lot, but I don't think I will get any writing done for my paper. Maybe I will... I don't know how long these lovely hangovers last... :( I am not going to drink here... ever. Well, we are having wine after my birthday dinner, but it isn't like getting drunk.
Either way. It is May 3rd, it is beautiful outside (and has been for about a week! which is simply amazing), I feel like shit, and I go to Dublin in 5 days. I come home in 17 days, I get to work! I get to see friends and my amazing family. Pictures will come along soon. Heather is in control of the photos, so I can't get them until she uploads them.
No comments:
Post a Comment