Friday, April 27, 2007

i wanted it so desperatley to be real

I was thinking about graduating college next year, because my friend L is getting ready to do it in two weeks. And I realized I didn't really do anything for my high school graduation, like go on a cruise or go on a trip... I was in "college" at the time over the summer until July. So I didn't really get to do anything fun after graduation. My little mind was spinning, and I was thinking that I want to take a trip somewhere when I graduate next spring. Granted, I am just going to go back to school, but this is a big deal... I am graduating from college with my undergrad! woohoo.

Now, the place I want to go... St. Lucia. I have never been anywhere tropical, and it just looks beautiful. I haven't dont any research because it probably wont happen, but that would be the next place I want to go. If you don't know what the hell I am talking about google it. under images too. it looks amazing. it sounds amazing. lets do it.

Going shopping tomorrow, but nothing else planned. Probably go for a walk in the park and do some reading. I actually get to read stuff I want to read. Although, Jude the Obscure was a phenomenal book. I loved it. But now, I am reading the ever so confusing Mark Z. Danielewski's House of Leaves. It will take me awhile, but I am loving it. I suggest just going to the bookstore and look through it. It is interesting, especially once you get further into the book.

No comments: