This is when I wish I was still at NAU going to class. The two classes I have had today have proven to be far more advanced than I had hoped. My german class was a no go... she only spoke with us in German, so I have to drop it. She said it wouldn't get easier, just more complicated. This last class that I went to is Contemporary literature and I went and talked to the professor during the break and told him I was an exchange student and that the class seemed to be more difficult that I expected. I told him I was going to e-mail my advisor in the states and asked if it was ok to stop by his office Wednesday. He said that would be fine, but also that the course shouldn't be too hard. We'll see. I don't want to take hard classes, although that sounds lame, but I need to get good grades, and I am in England for goshsakes! I don't want to be stuck doing a ton of essays. So I have a list of classes I would like to take, but I need to meet with my advisor here at Wolverhampton to make sure the times will work out and all that other stuff. I am still not registered!! This is just proving to be difficult and I am not liking it. I just need to remember to breathe, but when I do that, I seem to cry. How lame is this. I am already getting all emotional over my classes and it is only the first day.
Other than that, I went shopping for food and got some fruit and stuff. Tomorrow I need to meet with the advisor over here as well as go to the post and do some laundry. Tomorrow should be better I am hoping.
Cheers.
2 comments:
forget class-who cares if you have to take more units next semester.
j/k ya ya and Aunt K
Hey, I think you should chaneg your classes. Your exchange year is not supposed to be the hardest, at least not in school. There are other things taht are definitely going to be hard to overcome anyways. Check out my blog too! Thanks!
Post a Comment